Recently, I have come across some FABULOUS blogs for party and event planning! Jon’s mom, Karen, and I were talking the other day about unique blogs and she showed me The Cupcake Social! I got so inspired by their website that I started exploring other party blogs.
The websites listed below all offer chic decorating tips, recipes and inspiration for your next celebration. I hope you love these blogs as much as I do!
1. The Cupcake Social – Offers colorful cupcake accessories that are perfect for any event!
Photo: The Cupcake Social
2. P is for Party – Beautiful party pictures and decorating ideas! Also, really cute blog layout and design.
Photo: P is for Party
3. The White Library – Stylish entertaining tips and delicious recipes for your next occasion!
Photo: The White Library
4. Creating Couture Parties – Beautiful wedding and event photos! I love all the unique ideas this site offers.
Photo: Creating Couture Parties
5. The Party Dress – Absolutely amazing blog that offers ideas for entertaining! I have to say, I LOVE the idea of cake pops, but I had a terrible experience making them over the summer. However, in my fantasy life, I would be making cake pop centerpieces like the one below all the time. It is so pretty!!
Photo: The Party Dress
You can also shop for stationary with their sister website WH Hostess. Beautiful and modern invitations.
Photo: WH Hostess
7. ElemenOPillows – Modern and bold pillow covers that make a PERFECT host/hostess gift for any celebration! Not to mention, they are made by Jon’s mom, Karen! Pick some up for your next event!
These blogs have all given me so many terrific ideas that I now need to host a party! Let me know if I am missing any event planning blogs, as I would love to read more!