I am writing this post in shock…when did April 30th arrive?? I can hardly believe tomorrow is the start of May! This month I haven’t been able to test many new foods. I had a gum graft done and have been forced to eat soft foods for a majority of the month. However, I can assure you I am now an expert on low-sodium, non-spicy, crunchy-less products. All in the name of beauty I guess. Don’t worry, I did try some other items besides food that are great for spring! Enjoy my favorite things from April!
1. Nature’s Path Blueberry Cinnamon Flax Oatmeal – Delicious, filling and organic, this oatmeal makes for the perfect start to any day.
2. BCBGENERATION Ruffled Collar Dress – This breezy and lightweight dress is great for any occasion and very affordable, under $100. I do think the dress run a little big, though, so you might consider ordering the next size down.
3. Special K Chocolately Delight Cereal – A low-calorie, sinfully sweet cereal that won’t leave you feeling guilty.
4. Mad Men – My absolute obsession this month! I am watching all the past seasons on Netflix, literally hours a day. WARNING: if you have not seen this series, you must watch. But be warned, you will be hooked. Say goodbye to your friends and family, because Donald Draper and Roger Sterling will be your new BFs!
5. Green Mountain Hazelnut Iced Coffee K-Cups – This cold brew, iced coffee is a refreshing drink in hot and sunny weather.
6. Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Lotion – Light, airy and feminine, Pink Chiffon is the must-have scent for spring!