Well, it’s time again for my February edition of favorite things! I get so excited to talk about new products and share items with you all that I look forward to this post every month! So, without further ado, here are my top items from February:
1. Starbucks Breakfast Blend K-Cups – This is a medium roast coffee that will definitely wake you up and keep you alert all morning!
2. Planters NUT-rition Energy Mix– A mix of almonds, pecans, sesame sticks and chocolate-covered soy nuts that make for a healthy snack anytime of day.
3. Aveda Volumizing Tonic – An amazing spray for your hair made from organic aloe that lifts roots and creates maximum volume.
4. Skinnygirl Yoga Pant – I am in LOVE with these yoga pants! The breathable cotton spandex fabric makes these pants perfect for relaxing!
5. Dooney & Bourke Nylon North/South Triple Zip – I borrowed this bag from my mom while I was in Chicago and it was perfect for wearing around the city! It’s lightweight design makes it great for wearing out. Not to mention, it comes in very fun colors!
6. Sprinkles Cupcakes – Nothing compares to these rich and fresh cupcakes made at the world’s first cupcake bakery! I am a huge fan of the red velvet, although I can’t image any flavor would taste bad!