Leave it to Kate Spade to design a line of accessories that literally speak to us. These playful words and phrases incorporated on everyday objects add a touch of whimsy and panache to what could have been a mundane item. But then again, dull is not a word in Kate’s vocabulary. The blend of unexpected expression and sophisticated design create a very eye-catching item that is unlike any other. Simple, yet ingenious. These imaginative accessories would make for a perfect splurge on yourself or a friend!
Configuring and designing a space with one bed can be a challenge, but two, three or four beds can seem overwhelming. How do you fit everything in a room while keeping it stylish and chic? Well, your worries are over! Below are some design ideas that offer solutions to all color pallets, room layouts and design styles. Not to mention, these spaces target both female and male tastes. Even if you are not in need of a space with multiple beds, these pictures are ones you will want to keep on hand for the future!
After working on ElemenOPillows today, I had was emerged into interior design mode and decided to blog about gorgeous bathrooms. I gathered a large majority of these photos from my favorite design inspiration site, Decor Pad. These bathrooms are absolutely stunning! Enjoy looking through these images.
Recently, I have come across some FABULOUS blogs for party and event planning! Jon’s mom, Karen, and I were talking the other day about unique blogs and she showed me The Cupcake Social! I got so inspired by their website that I started exploring other party blogs.
The websites listed below all offer chic decorating tips, recipes and inspiration for your next celebration. I hope you love these blogs as much as I do!
1. The Cupcake Social – Offers colorful cupcake accessories that are perfect for any event!
Photo: The Cupcake Social
2. P is for Party – Beautiful party pictures and decorating ideas! Also, really cute blog layout and design.
Photo: P is for Party
3. The White Library – Stylish entertaining tips and delicious recipes for your next occasion!
Photo: The White Library
4. Creating Couture Parties – Beautiful wedding and event photos! I love all the unique ideas this site offers.
Photo: Creating Couture Parties
5. The Party Dress – Absolutely amazing blog that offers ideas for entertaining! I have to say, I LOVE the idea of cake pops, but I had a terrible experience making them over the summer. However, in my fantasy life, I would be making cake pop centerpieces like the one below all the time. It is so pretty!!
Photo: The Party Dress
You can also shop for stationary with their sister website WH Hostess. Beautiful and modern invitations.
Photo: WH Hostess
7. ElemenOPillows – Modern and bold pillow covers that make a PERFECT host/hostess gift for any celebration! Not to mention, they are made by Jon’s mom, Karen! Pick some up for your next event!
These blogs have all given me so many terrific ideas that I now need to host a party! Let me know if I am missing any event planning blogs, as I would love to read more!
One of the city’s most charming lunch destination spots is Dublin’s The Morgan House. An 18,000 square foot building, The Morgan House features a gourmet restaurant, home furnishings, jewelry and unique food items. A few brands they carry include: Vera Bradley, Pandora, Brighton, Paula Deen and Barefoot Contessa.
Not only is the shopping fantastic, but the lunch menu is absolutely delicious. My favorite sandwich is the turkey cranberry. The sandwich is served open-faced with a huge pile of thin sliced turkey topped with cranberry chutney. Simply FABULOUS! Check out the menu above.
Another great lunch spot that includes shopping is inside Nordstrom. Cafe Bistro has an awesome selection of fresh salads (I LOVE the Blue Cheese and Pear salad) and wood-fired pizzas. Located on the second floor of Nordstrom at Easton, Cafe Bistro is the perfect place to eat and shop!
Enjoy your lunch trips!