1. Zella ‘Go’ Shorts – This brand is AWESOME! I bought these shorts at the Nordstrom anniversary sale and they are the most comfortable pair of work-out shorts ever! Also, take a look at the Zella ‘Live-In’ Leggings, they are the best!
2. Entwine Pinot Grigio – Light, crisp and citrusy, this wine is perfect for any occasion.
3. Homage – This funky, Columbus based, vintage t-shirt store opened their second location last week at Easton Town Center. They have a large selection of Ohio State, as well as other Collegiate, apparel that is beyond soft and artistically designed.
4. Clinique Eye Shadow Brush – A go-to make-up brush that applies eye shadow evenly.
5. Calvin Klein No-Show Socks (Men) – I bought these socks for Jon and they are a life saver! No longer do his Sperry’s have an odor.
6. The Fifty Shades Trilogy – No words can describe how addictive and fixated I am with Fifty Shades. As the books proclaims, Fifty Shades will “obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.” I cannot say it any better myself!
What other products should I try during August???