1. Joico Humidity Blocker – A life-saving, lightweight spay that gets applied to styled hair for protection against humidity and frizz.
2. K-Cup Starbucks Veranda Blonde Coffee – More mellow and soft, this lighter Starbucks roast has a laid back taste that is less abrasive than the regular brew. Jon’s dad, Chris, gets credit for this find! Delicious!
3. This Family of Mine by Victoria Gotti – A captivating, tell-all story of the infamous Gotti family as told by daughter Victoria. This book is a very fascinating read that explores the life of Gambino crime boss John Gotti.
4. Almond & Coconut Kind Bar – A guilt-free, all natural snack bar that tastes like a tropical getaway.
5. Bath & Body Works Malibu Heat Body Lotion – This scent is a fusion of juicy pineapple and orange, creamy coconut and everything summer. Perfect for moisturizing skin after a long day in the sun.
6. BCBGeneration Ruffled Dress in Guava – I bought this dress in Ft. Lauderdale and it is so cute to throw on with flip-flops in the afternoon or dress it up with wedges for a dinner out! FYI, the dress run a little big, so I would suggest going one size down.
7. Ann Taylor Loft Metallic Vlada Bow Sandals – An absolutely adorable sandal that can be worn with any type of outfit.