My favorite things for May is geared towards the beach! Jon and I are heading to Fort Lauderdale, FL in about one week and we are more than ready for relaxing by the pool and soaking up the sun! These items are essentials for a sea-side vacation or laying around by the pool!
1. Gloria Jean’s Macadamia Cookie Coffee K-Cups – Sweet and flavorful, this coffee tastes like a warm sugar cookie. I’ve never been to Hawaii, however, I imagine this flavor lingering in the Hawaiian air.
2. Clinique 7 Day Scrub – A subtle scrub that leaves skin feeling smooth and clean after a long day under the sun.
3. Skinnydipping by Bethenny Frankel – This dishy fiction book is a fun beach read full of hilarious and laugh-out-loud moments.
4. Ralph Lauren Polarized Sunglasses – I bought these last summer and I am still loving these more than any other pair I own. The gold, aviator style adds a feminine and glamorous touch to any outfit.
5. Victoria’s Secret The Beach Dress – I just ordered another color in this dress because I like it so much! It is the perfect beach or pool cover-up that is still dressy enough to wear out to lunch.
6. Gelish Passion Nail Polish – A bright, pinkish-orange color is perfect for a tropical getaway. Keep in mind, too, that gel nail polish lasts up to 3 weeks, so no touch-ups needed!
7. True Blue Spa Tahiti Sweetie – An exotic lotion that is rich in coconut oil, leaving skin moisturized after a long day in the sun.
8. Lacoste Solid Logo Beach Towel – Over-sized and soft, this towel comes in a variety of vibrant colors that is great for laying around on lounge chairs or in the sand!