WOW, March is almost over! I can’t believe I have only 7 weeks of class left until I’m a senior! Even more exciting, it is time once again for my favorite things March addition. This month is all about color, health and getting beach-ready! Enjoy these fabulous items!
1. Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer – This lotion is perfect for a sun kissed look without the orange tint. Natural Glow is very subtle self-tanner that adds a splash of color without hurting or damaging your skin.
2. Green Mountain French Vanilla Iced Coffee K Cups – Brew this coffee over ice. It makes for the perfect drink that is cool and refreshing! I take one to class everyday, thanks Jake for getting me hooked!
3. J Crew 3” Chino Short – A great length of shorts that comes in a variety of bright, fun and vibrant colors! Also, if you are a college student, show your I.D. and receive an additional 15% off your purchase.
4. Kashi TLC Layered Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Coconut – A delicious indulgence that won’t set you back tons of calories. Pretty much any bar that has chocolate and coconut together, and under 150 calories, I am going to love!
5. Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 – This is a great lip gloss that is lightweight and sheer. I am a fan of the shade air kiss, it is a shimmery, light shade of pink.
6. Sperry Angelfish Boat Shoe (Leopard) – Super comfortable and easy to wear to to class, these Sperry’s are great for everyday of the week, even if you’re not boating. I love my leopard print pattern!
7. Kate Spade Flicker Tenley Cross-body – What could be better than bright orange and patent leather? This cross-body bag is a fabulous buy for summer that will keep your hands free to carry your french vanilla iced coffee!