Seriously, these are some of the BEST brownies I have ever made!!
This recipe came from Giada De Laurentiis on Food Network. I was looking for a dessert to make for Jon’s friends that would be chocolaty, gooey and easy. Let me tell you, these brownies are all the above…and more! No one (including myself) could stop eating them…which is why I am wearing roomy sweats today!
Raspberry Fudge Brownies with Almonds and Chocolate Drizzle
1 Box Brownie Mix
2/3 Cup Raspberry Jam
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1/4 Cup Water
1 Cup White Chocolate Chips (melted)
1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (melted)
1/2 Cup Chopped Salted Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 325. Generously spray 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, blend together brownie mix, eggs, water and oil. Set aside.
3. In a small sauce pan, stir jam on low heat until pourable (1 minutes).
4. Pour brownie batter into baking dish. Spoon jam over top, swirling it into the brownie batter. Bake 30-35 minutes.
5. After brownies come out of the oven, pour melted white chocolate on top of brownies and spread evenly. Sprinkle with chopped almonds. Drizzle melted, dark chocolate on top with a fork. Set brownies aside to cool.