Here are some new products I tried during January that I would recommend!
1. Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream K-Cups – Delicious! This guilt-free coffee adds a little sweetness to your morning.
3. The North Face Venture Jacket – I love this coat because it is lightweight and keeps you dry on a wet, rainy day.
4. Skinnygirl White Cranberry Cosmo – Have I mentioned I’m a little obsessed/in love with Bethenny Frankel? Well, here is a Skinnygirl product I tried that is delicious and calorie conscious. I mixed this with diet 7-up and it was FABULOUS!
5. New Chobani Flavors – Chobani Greek yogurt is a great source of protein for lunch. I tried some new flavors this month that are delicious: Apple Cinnamon, Black Cherry, Passion Fruit and Mango!
6. Trader Joe’s Sea Salt & Pepper Crisps (made with rice) – A gluten free snack that is crunchy, salty and only 120 calories per serving!
7. Arbonne Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme – Lightweight moisturizer that smells fresh and clean.