Here are a few of my favorite items I discovered in December:
1. Sperry Kingbird Boot – Perfect for a rainy day!
2. Green Mountain Gingerbread K-Cups for Keurig – Tastes like the holiday season in every cup! I found these at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
3. Gelish Jet Set Gel Polish – Grays are popular this winter and this color adds a little sparkle to your day! Gel polish lasts for up to four weeks. My favorite place to get a manicure is Posh Nail Bar, located in Westerville and New Albany. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
4. Victoria’s Secret Velour Classic Pant – This outfit is warm and comfy. Perfect for cold winter days! I love the graphite and eggplant colors.
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Jetset Tote – I am a fan of this bag for many reasons. The side pockets make it perfect to keep your phone convenient and safe. In addition, the inside is loaded with pockets perfect for a mirror, lotion or make-up. Although it is a splurge, this bag will last a long time if you use leather cleaner.
6. Philosophy Candy Cane Shower Gel – This product is fabulous for its peppermint fragrance and ultra soft feeling! I also love Bath and Body Works Paris Amour. This scent is light and romantic; a combination of tulips and champagne.
What are some of your favorite items this winter?